Currently working on prototypes
MTNGear are currently part way through the prototype process for what will be a unique tripod design that brings a new level of functionality in a lighter than normal package perfect for the backcountry hunter. Production is expected early 2023.
MTNGear tripod will have the following specs:
- Unique head design that is both good for shooting off but more importantly head movement that includes fluid damping making glassing with large optics (i.e. spotter scopes) smoother and more stable.
- Head that accepts both Arca Swiss and Picatinny rails in a way that allows for use with any configuration.
- Constant positive pressure system for attachment and removal. This drastically reduces the chances of accidental release. MTNGear founder Matt feels this is important as a result of a product not having this feature and user error resulting in a spotting scope going off a cliff.
- Max height approx 1.4m high.
- 3 section carbon legs.
- Integrated leg and head design that reduces weight and size.
Bipods & Rails
Not sure which Bipod you're looking for? Compare our Bipod specs here.
**Bipods do not include rifles, scopes or any other accessories shown in photos**
By purchasing this product, you agree that MTNGear ARE NOT LIABLE from any misuse or other issues that arise during the use of our products, you will follow all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction and indemnify MTNGear from any liability to yourself, third party or any regulatory body.
*Order over $100NZD and MTNGear will pay for your shipping within NZ.
Outside of this, we have implemented a tiered shipping rates system. See Shipping info for more details.