MTN have sourced an ultralight camp stoves to help you charge hard in the mountains.
Ultralight Gas Stove
- This stove is an incredible 25grams of high grade titanium and throws out a lot of heat to boil your water quickly!!
- Ideal for the 400ml or 700ml pots.
Ultralight Freestanding Gas Stove
- This stove is 138grams of high grade titanium with a preheat tube which assists in it putting out extra heat especially when its cold.
- The ideal use for this stove is with larger pots / fry pans and in winter as it has the preheat tube and allows you to keep the canister of the cold ground.
- Ideal for larger pots, frypans and very cold environments.
These stoves screw on to the regular gas canisters you get from outdoor shop.
Used in conjunction with a titanium pot we believe these are by far the lightest option for cooking in the backcountry.
- 1 ultralight titanium stove of your choice.
Note: Gas canister not included.