The TrophyStand is designed for displaying you head on any flat surface such as a cabinet or countertop.
The design has the same easy to remove the head mounting system as the TrophyHook so you can hold the head in your hands and then place back on the stand.
These are a two piece design to reduce cost, allow of easy shipping, are easy to assemble and look great.
Chamois TrophyStand's are designed specifically for Chamois.
Tahr, Ram or Goat TrophyStand's are designed to accommodate Tahr, Rams and Goats.
- 1 TrophyStand (made up of 2 parts)
- The required bolts to assemble your TrophyStand. The number required depends on the model purchased.
- You will need to assemble the stand using the included bolts. This requires a 3mm allen key. If you need one of these it can be purchased here.
- Make sure the base of the stand is up the right way (i.e. felt pads underneath) and vertical component is orientated the correct way (bend near the bolt holes faces backwards to hide the bolts).
- Align the holes and making sure the bolts are straight, screw in them in loosely making it easy to align the holes of the following bolts.
- Once all the bolts are screwed in finger tight finish off with an allen key. Do not over tighten.
Made in New Zealand from local NZ steel