Orders with Red Stag hooks will not ship until 10 May 2021.
The Trophy Hook is perfect for hanging your head on the wall and allows for easy removal.
Easy to remove the head so you can hold the head in your hands and then place back on the wall.
Chamois hooks are designed specifically for Chamois.
Tahr hooks are designed specifically for Tahr and Goats.
Ram hooks are designed specifically for Rams.
Fallow Deer hooks are designed specifically for Fallow but also work perfectly for Sika and Axis.
Red Deer hooks standard are designed specifically for Reds and Elk (heads up to approx 7kg (300DS without deductions))
Red Deer hooks super are designed specifically for Reds and Elk (heads between approx 7-10kg) These hooks are also angled down more to allow for points that extend further back.
- 1 Trophyhook (shield not included)
- 2 screws in either square head or philips head (on checkout in the "special conditions" box please state which screw head you prefer)
- Locate the studs behind the wall
- Mark the location of the holes on the wall studs
- Drill two 3mm holes on the mark spots
- Screw in the Trophy Hook
Locating Wall Studs
For more information Click Here