- Fit: Classic Fit
- Fabric: 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Cotton Weight: 183 g/m2
- Fabric 24/1
- Enzyme wash fabric for an ultra-smooth finish
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
To determine your shirt size lay it on a flat surface and measure from the seam that joins to the side of the shirt under the arms. This is the half chest measurement and can be used to determine your size in the table below.
- Cool wash is always best - a hot wash will not only damage the prints, but also the fibres of the garments. Always ensure you're washing in temperatures lower than 40°C.
- Avoid bleach - sometimes, our household detergents can contain bleach (to give you the brightest whites!), which will damage the colours in the print work. Avoid using bleach as much as you can.
- Soaking the clothes can damage the prints - a big part of the printing process is the drying process. If the prints are soaked for too long, it could weaken the bonds between the print and the garment.
- Inside out for maximum protection - turn your printed garments inside out before throwing them in the wash. This helps avoid friction in the washing machine, which might wear away the prints.
- Don't put them in the dryer - high temperatures can be brutal for both the print and the garments!